Head of IT Development
SKS365 Group is a multi-licensed international bookmaker and gaming operator that has continued to make waves and evolve in the gaming sector since its foundation in 2009. Our flagship brand planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting portals and the SKS365 group is known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.
We set no limits on employee personal and professional development and are passionate about encouraging creativity and initiative while continuously motivating our employees to strive towards greater achievements.
We pride ourselves on acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business and our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity and we are looking for dynamic candidates who share the same ethos.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Head of IT Development to join SKS365’s expanding team to be based in its Belgrade office.
Currently SKS365 is seeking to expand the IT team with the recruitment of a Head of Development to be involved with all technical aspects and personnel resources coupled with the management of the development IT team.
Initially, as hands-on contributor, the successful candidate will be required to support and deliver on high quality projects, while ensuring the successful execution of the company’s business goals, strategies and projects. The ideal applicant will possess skills and experience of managing a large team; solid IT development knowledge and be capable of overseeing all departmental project work including necessary planning, implementation, evaluation and delivery on a variety of projects.
- Focus on the local management of the team within the IT development team in Belgrade
- Evaluate team in cooperation with the Head of IT, while providing clarity regarding work assignments
- Provide regular reports to stakeholders, while managing reporting practices within the department
- Collaborate with the team to ensure tight alignment of shared goals, while cultivating and promoting creative thinking
- Drive agile development methodologies daily and strive to continuously improve operations, processes and practices
- Manage complex and/or unique technology project initiatives while ensuring technical integrity and stability
- Work with other teams within the group to deliver cross-group projects
- Engage in concept discussions, and proposed technology solutions, to meet business objectives
- Ensure teams adhere sto high technical standards to deliver secure, resilient, performant, and scalable solutions
- Improving interdepartmental communication and implementing knowledge management practices
Skills and Experience:
- 10 years+ experience with project planning and team management/leadership skills
- Software Development and Hardware skills with relevant experience of IT Operations
- Able to motivate and inspire with a passion for problem solving
- Languages: Serbian, English and experience in the betting industry beneficial (not essential)
What We Offer:
- Excellent “market rate” remuneration package
- Company bonus and other benefits.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company offering defined career progression opportunities and a long-term clear career path
- Work in dynamic environment in our modern new office in Serbia, Belgrade