Outbound Sales Representative
SKS365 Group is a multi-licensed international bookmaker and gaming operator that has continued to make waves and evolve in the gaming sector since its foundation in 2009. Our flagship brand Planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting portals and the SKS365 group is known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.
We set no limits on employee personal and professional development and are passionate about encouraging creativity and initiative while continuously motivating our employees to strive towards greater achievements.
We pride ourselves on acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business and our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity and we are looking for dynamic candidates who share the same ethos.
Exciting opportunities exist for Customer Service Outbound Sales Representatives to contact customers over the phone to reactivate their dormant accounts. Depending on the specific company promotion campaign, the outbound calls will focus on closed account customers, verifications and lapsed customers with regards to promoting the company products and services to generate new business. Retaining customers will be the primary objective which involves representing the company in a high professional and customer friendly manner .
- Responsible for reactivating closed customer account, lapsed and failed registrations\ deposits customers by contacting them via Phone.
- Responsible for developing and displaying a highly professional and company product knowledge while speaking with the customers
- Working with Excel Calling sheets and Reports including using a database, CRM or other software to track progress with prospective customers
- Maintains broad knowledge of all relevant company products, services and promotions while using product knowledge to showcase offerings that the company can offer to prospective customers.
- Report daily/weekly sales goals and objectives to the Team Leader and perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- High school qualification or equivalent with a high level of computer literacy with MS Office packages
- Solid previous experience in a customer care/customer support role
- Solid Italian language and English language skill
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven experience of working towards achieving set targets.
- Ability to translate the customer service goals into activities to support them with excellent phone and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work efficiently, effectively and productively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Adaptable and willing to be flexible to cover the wide range of activities needed within a growing company
- Capable of providing informative and constructive recommendations, demonstrating clarity of thought and able to contribute opinions effectively.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types including the ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
What We Offer:
- Excellent “market rate” salary /remuneration package and employee benefits including gym membership
- Competitive bonus/commission earning scheme
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company offering defined career progression opportunities and a long-term clear career path