COOKIES POLICY REGARDING THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
- What are cookies and for what purposes they can be used
A “cookie” is a small text file created by some websites on the user’s computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits.
Cookies can remain in the system even for long periods and can also contain a unique identification code. This allows the sites that use them to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site itself, for statistical or advertising purposes, to create a personalized user profile starting from the pages he visited and show him / her and/or send them targeted advertising (so-called Behavioral Advertising).
- Data collected through cookies
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “technical cookies”, which allow the efficient operation of the Site and for which no consent of the interested party is required as required by current legislation;
- “session cookies”, i.e. cookies created temporarily and deleted once the browser window in use is closed;
- “profiling cookies” of third parties used to create user profiles and to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same.
- optimize access to the web pages of which the Website is composed and to games;
- monitor and analyze navigation activities, as well as adopt useful solutions to improve the customer experience;
- identify the original URLs;
- respond to technical, statistical and profiling needs;
- provide advanced features related to the transmission of session identifiers for the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
On this point, it should be noted that the list of profiling partners that the Data Controller uses may be updated.
2.1 Technical cookies
The Website uses technical cookies in order to allow navigation or provide the services requested by the user. Technical cookies are not used for further purposes and are installed directly by SKS365. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure.
2.2 Profiling cookies
The Website uses third-party profiling cookies to track user surfing on the web and create profiles related to consumption habits and choices. By means of the cookies in question, advertising messages may also be sent to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user in the online navigation. Details are provided below on the different profiling cookies to which the Website uses.
2.2.1 Google Analytics cookies
- Social buttons
On this site there are particular “buttons” (called “social buttons / widgets”) that depict icons of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
These buttons allow users who are browsing on the sites to interact with a “click” directly with the social networks shown there. In this case, the social network acquires data relating to the user’s visit, while the Owner will not share any navigation information or user data acquired through their site with social networks accessible thanks to the Social buttons / widgets.
- Acceptance and disabling of cookies
The User is aware of the possibility of setting the browser to accept or refuse the installation of third-party cookies, without prejudice to the limitation of the functionality of the Site in case of their disabling from the browser.
The User is also free to set the original disabling of profiling cookies while browsing by selecting the appropriate features of the browser used as shown in the web pages accessible through the following links:
- A) “Internet Explorer” browser – https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- B) “Firefox” browser – https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie;
- C) “Safari” browser – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=it_IT&viewlocale=it_IT;
- D) “Google Chrome” browser – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
The user who uses a browser other than those listed above can check how to manage cookies, as well as the related disabling procedure, by consulting the web pages dedicated to the assistance of the browser in question.