Customer Support Specialist – Italian Speaker
SKS365 Group is a multi-licensed international bookmaker and gaming operator that has continued to make waves and evolve in the gaming sector since its foundation in 2009. Our flagship brand planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting portals and the SKS365 group is known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.
We set no limits on employee personal and professional development and are passionate about encouraging creativity and initiative while continuously motivating our employees to strive towards greater achievements.
We pride ourselves on acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business and our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity and we are looking for dynamic candidates who share the same ethos.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Customer Support Specialist – Italian Speaker to join SKS365’s expanding team to be based in its Belgrade office. Initially as hands-on contributor, the successful candidate will be required to support and deliver on high quality projects including providing outstanding customer service for our Italian speaking customers. This will involve handling and troubleshooting of customer accounts including assisting them with a wide range of queries in accordance with the group’s policies and procedures.
- Responding to Italian speaking customer queries including maintaining ongoing communication outreach and responsiveness via chat and other mediums (inbound and outbound).
- Communicating with the customers and keeping them well informed on promotional products/services.
- Working on set targets, objectives and goals while being accountable for customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining high levels of productivity and quality standards following set guidelines while adhering to standard operating practices and following compliance guidelines.
- Providing fast, accurate and thorough responses while ensuring high levels of engagement including collecting feedback from players on product experience.
- Handling wide variety of player & account queries including taking ownership of any problems or requests from customers and ensuring these are addressed directly or escalated.
Skills and Experience:
- Good customer service experience with solid problem solving skills
- Italian language and English skills essential
- High integrity and ability to work in a flexible and fluid environment inclduing shift work.
- Computer skills – MS office and internet
- Strong communication, team player and interpersonal skills with a demonstrable passion for customer service.
What We Offer:
- Excellent remuneration package, Company bonus and other benefits.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company offering defined career progression opportunities and a longterm clear career path.
- Work in dynamic environment in our modern offices in New Belgrade near Ušće.
- Free coffee and fruits.