Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the company SKS365 Malta Limited (hereinafter “SKS365“), with registered office in Malta, Business Center, St. Augustine Road, Swiegi SWQ 3312, and permanent establishment in Italy, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 282-284, Rome, as Data Controller, informs subjects requesting information, on what are the purposes and methods of processing personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, in addition to the nature of their contribution.
The disclosure describes how SKS365 Malta Limited collects, uses and processes the personal data of users, and how SKS365 Malta Limited fulfills its obligations under the legislation on personal data protection.
- Data Controller and Data Processors
The details of the data controller of the user are the following: SKS365 Malta Limited with registered office in Malta, Business Center, St. Augustine Road, Swiegi SWQ 3312, and permanent establishment in Italy, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 282- 284, Rome, VAT number IT13747301003.
The updated list of data controllers can be found at the permanent establishment in Italy of the Data Controller.
- Data subjects
The data subjects are users (natural persons and/or legal persons) who, through the form in the “Contact Us” section on the website of the Data Controller, contact the same to request information and/or clarifications concerning the services and activities of SKS365 and/or in response to any job postings published by predicted company.
- Purposes of data processing
The treatment is aimed at providing feedback to the request of the data subjects and for the activities connected to it and instrumental. Personal data (made up of the name, subject category and e-mail) given by the data subjects through the form on the website of the Data Controller are used in full compliance with the principles of correctness and lawfulness and the provisions of the law.
- Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing is consent to the processing of the aforementioned personal data for the performance of the activities referred to in point 3.
- Type of data processed and methods of data processing
The personal data processed by SKS365 concern common data: name, e-mail, subject category. The processing is carried out by means of operations or complex operations such as: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Operations can be performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated tools. The processing is carried out by the Data Controller and/or authorized persons appointed for this purpose by the Data Controller.
- Provision of data
The conferment of data by the interested party is optional. Any refusal by the data subjects to provide personal data implies the impossibility of fulfilling the activities referred to in point 3.
- Communication of data
Personal data may be communicated to any subject to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 3. SKS365, to ensure the correct execution of all the activities necessary or instrumental to the execution of the request, where necessary, can communicate personal data contained in this form to third parties such as public administration, Inland Revenue, supervisory and control bodies, authorities, banks, law firms, as well as external subjects residing in EU countries and non-EU countries holding specific tasks on behalf of the SKS365 and to companies in the SKS365 Group, for such companies as SKS365 parent companies or controlled by the latter, subsidiaries or associates of SKS365.
- Disclosure and retention of data
Personal data are not subject to disclosure, except for legal obligations. SKS365 informs that the acquired data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and in any case for two years from the first contact if in the meantime the right of opposition by the data subject is not exercised, without prejudice to the possible establishment of contractual relations with the Data Controller, in which case the data will be kept for the time established therein.
With reference to the processing carried out following data voluntarily provided for the formalization of their application and/or in response to any job postings published by predicted company, personal data will be kept for the period necessary to make the assessments regarding the recruitment needs of the staff and in any case no later than two years from the date of acquisition.
- Rights of the data subjects
Pursuant to current legislation, the data subjects has the right to obtain:
– indications on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the legal basis of the processing, on the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools and in the case in which there is an automated decision making process and this case the importance and the expected consequences of this processing;
– indication of the identification details of the Data Controller and the Data Processors;
– indications about the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as representative appointed in the territory of the state, managers or agents;
– indications about the retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
– access, update, rectification or integration of data concerning him;
– cancellation without unjustified delay or limitation of processing;
– the portability of data, that is, the transmission of data in a format commonly used and readable by any device and the right to transfer them to another data controller (where technically feasible);
– the attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosured, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The data subject also has the right to revoke, at any time, the consent given without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation and to object, in whole or in part, and for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him.
For the exercise of their rights, the data subject can address a specific request to the DPO at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also the right of the data subject to submit a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, to the contacts at the following link http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/footer/link.