Service Desk Administrator
SKS365 Group is a multi-licensed international bookmaker and gaming operator that has continued to make waves and evolve in the gaming sector since its foundation in 2009. Our flagship brand Planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting portals and the SKS365 group is known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.
We set no limits on employee personal and professional development and are passionate about encouraging creativity and initiative while continuously motivating our employees to strive towards greater achievements.
We pride ourselves on acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business and our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity and we are looking for dynamic candidates who share the same ethos.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Service Desk Administrator to act as the first point of contact for all employee/IT users queries and issues including troubleshooting basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems. The role will involve identifying, researching and resolving software and hardware issues and also the management, documentation and monitoring of incidents to ensure a timely resolution.
- Act as a main point of contact between stakeholders and the systems service desk team to minimise the impact of any potential disruptive IT issues through effective Incident and Problem Management.
- Deal with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk including reviewing incoming issues; monitoring calls and volume in each team member’s queues while distributing workload appropriately.
Primary responsibility is user support and stakeholder service across all company.
- Attend and schedule meetings with IT colleagues to review issues and monitor follow up activities, taking ownership and responsibility of issues from start through to a successful resolution
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues by tracking routing and redirecting problems to correct resources and through diagnostic techniques.
- Walk stakeholders through problem solving process and properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support, update customer data and produce activity reports.
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services and recommended system and procedure modifications or improvements.
Skills and Experience:
- A BS/MS degree in computer science, software engineering or a related subject
- 1yrs+ previous experience of Networking LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, domain controllers & firewalls -Windows operating systems (8 & 10), office suites, and O365
- Ability to utilise the applications for Microsoft Office and other tools for support, reporting and documentation.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Supporting and troubleshooting desktop and laptop issues, an understanding of AWS and solving issues using remote desktop protocols
- Ability to work across disciplines to isolate issues between software, firmware, and hardware/software and operating systems/networks and applications, and one-time and recurrent systematic problems
- Familiarity or Prior hands-on experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining network services, equipment and devices, such as Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, and Firewalls
- Proven capability to evaluates issues and define solutions while providing advice and guidance
- Working to stringent deadlines whilst managing a high volume, challenging and varied workload, using own initiative and time management skills
What We Offer:
- Excellent “market rate” remuneration package and other impressive employee benefits including gym membership.
- Fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing company offering defined career progression opportunities and a long-term clear career path
- Work in dynamic environment in modern offices in Malta