VIP Key Account Manager
SKS365 Group is a multi-licensed international bookmaker and gaming operator that has continued to make waves and evolve in the gaming sector since its foundation in 2009. Our flagship brand planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting portals and the SKS365 group is known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.
We set no limits on employee personal and professional development and are passionate about encouraging creativity and initiative while continuously motivating our employees to strive towards greater achievements.
We pride ourselves on acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business and our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity and we are looking for dynamic candidates who share the same ethos.
An exciting opportunity exists for a VIP Key Account Manager to be responsibile for the full customer lifecycle after registration which includes conversion, retention, reactivation and VIP Management including increasing customer lifetime value and activity. As the Key Account Manager, you will be managing an assigned account portfolio of high value customers with the aim to increase the customer lifetime value while decreasing qualitative churn.
- Being the main point of contact for our VIP clients.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements.
- Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and tailor-made service.
- Monitor and analyse the VIP database on a daily basis and take appropriate actions to ensure maximum value through their life cycle.
- Up-sell potential VIP players by keeping track of their behaviour and ensure they receive targeted offers including collecting and analysing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization.
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and any other ancillary requirements of the VIP team.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and spoken Italian language skills
- At least 2 years in an customer care, VIP Hospitality, Account or Relationship management role dealing with high value VIP clients, understanding of VIP expectations and delivering a first-class service.
- Business- and sales oriented approach with a passion for sports and/or sports betting especially football
- Good analytical skills with a self-starter; positive, can-do attitude and good problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
- Proven capability as a problem solver with an ability to work individually or as part of a team when required.
- Ability to manage (not just report) and challenge conventions while producing continuous improvements.
- Adaptable and willing to be flexible to cover the wide range of activities needed within a growing company.
- Capable of providing informative and constructive recommendations, demonstrating clarity of thought and able to contribute opinions effectively.
What We Offer:
- Excellent “market rate” remuneration package and other excellent employee benefits
- Fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing company offering defined career progression opportunities and a long-term clear career path
- Work in dynamic environment in modern offices in central Rome.